Friday, December 3, 2010

Soulja Boy Takes 50 Cent's Advice & Help

Teenage rapper Soulja Boy Tell Em recently sat down to talk about how much he admires 50 Cent and how the G-Unit leader is one of the few artists who have helped guide his career. Soulja Boy says that 50 has advised him on moves to help prevent destroying his career.

"To have 50 have my back, that's definitely exciting, it's an achievement," Soulja said in an interview. "50 don't mess with no rappers...When I came out, there [was] a lot of people that was hating on me [and] felt like I wasn't real to the game -- don't hate the player, hate the game -- 50 shed light on me and he came to my defense...He just wants me to do my thang -- me being 20 years-old, he just always gives me advice and tips so I won't make the same mistakes he made when he was young. Ain't really no other older rapper did that, except for my homie Gucci [Mane]. But me and him being from Atlanta, being from the South, we got more in common

No comments:

Post a Comment