Friday, December 3, 2010

Dre invited Alex Da Kid to work with him

Up & coming British producer Alex Da Kid was recentl y nominated for two Grammy awards for work on B.o.B's "Nothin' On You" and Eminem's "Love The Way You Lie" but all of that is in the past as far as Alex is concerned, he's now working with Dr Dre!

     Dre invited Alex to work with him on "I Need A Doctor," a new song which features Eminem. "That was amazing," Alex says. "He's one of my favorite producers of all time. Everybody knows how much of a perfectionist he is: He's been working on his album for 11 years. For him to bring me in, trust me, not micro-manage me, and let me bring what I do to the table, I can't even describe how that makes me feel."

     "I think it's gonna be huge," Alex Da Kid said. "It's just my opinion, but it's one of my favorite songs that I did and just what it means for hip-hop."

No comments:

Post a Comment